The land-based Gambling Operators must engage an omnichannel strategy |
UK and re-examining the North West casino scene in changing times |
Dice Dealers wanted for a short junket contract in Sochi |
Horseshoe says goodbye to their Glorious casino boat |
Rivers Casino, The Busiest Riverboat Casino In Illinois, Is Headed For Dry Land |
AACASINO LTD have been entrusted to promote the sale of a variety of casinos within the UK and including London MAYFAIR.
Properties range from lease and freehold properties and all are presently operating.
All queries will require due diligence on our behalf for suitability of license application. To include signed NDA and Proof Of Funding.
The Gambling Commission expects applicants for licences to:
• Be able to demonstrate that they can meet the Gambling Commission’s suitability assessment;
• Ensure that the activities they plan to carry out will be conducted in a manner which minimises the risks to the licensing objectives;
• Work with the Gambling Commission in an open and cooperative way; and
• Disclose to the Gambling Commission anything which we would reasonably expect to know.
How is your application assessed?
The Gambling Commission will take a number of factors into consideration whilst processing your application.
Your application will be assessed against five basic areas:
• Identity and ownership – The identity of the applicant and or person(s) relevant to the application and in the case of an operating licence, who ultimately owns a corporate applicant.
• Finances – Financial and other circumstances of the applicant past and present and/or person(s) relevant to the application. This will include the resources likely to be available to carry out the licensed activities.
• Integrity – The honesty and trustworthiness of the applicant or person(s) relevant to the application.
• Competence – The experience, expertise, qualifications, and history of the applicant or person(s) relevant to the application.
• Criminality – Criminal record of the applicant and/or person(s) relevant to the application. These will be assessed using both the information provided as part of the application and also information available from other sources (eg government departments, overseas regulators).
Further information on how your application is assessed can be found in the Licensing, Compliance and Enforcement Policy Statement.
Cant find what you are looking for ? Contact us today!
AACASINO LTD adheres to and follows the Nine Principles of Data Protection of Malta.
These are as follows;
The controller shall ensure that: