03/08/14 - Spanish speaking Casino Manager wanted for the Caribbean
Spanish speaking Casino Manager wanted for new casino operation in Dominican Republic.
- Managing the gaming floor (slots & tables), pro-actively accommodating all customers to ensure the highest standard of customer service.
- Managing all gaming staff and ensuring a variety in their work duties, monitoring adherence to operational procedures and taking further action on non-compliance.
- To take responsibility of the casino in the absence of General Manager and Directors.
- To instigate and take part in promotional campaigns and ideas.
- To motivate staff and develop staff shortcomings.
- To ensure all staff remain compliant to strict company policies and procedures.
- Spanish speaking and/or eligible to work in Dominican Republic.
- Previous Pitboss/Junket experience
- Experienced in managing customers and staff alike.
- Experienced in employee development.
- Experienced in a high profile casino company focused on customer services
- Experienced in all casino games and slots.
- Professionally interested in the gaming industry, looking for new ideas and concepts to improve the customer experience
- Experience with South, Central and North American customers.
- Previous Cruise ship or Caribbean experience.
- Experienced in slots and table analysis
- Autonomous and self motivating
- Experienced in Junkets
- Experienced in Poker tournaments
The salary and position:
This is a high level position to spearhead a new and exciting casino format. To begin, the base salary will be capped at $3k monthly but will have a generous bonus scheme to reward high performance.
Accommodation is included plus relocation assistance.
This will suit a young and fresh minded person with an open mind in how to succeed in a competitive casino environment. The candidate will need to demonstrate their strengths within the casino industry with proven history.
- Submit your CV/photo and cover letter demonstrating previous pit management to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your present/past salary
- Expectations of salary
- Current notice period to begin working in the Dominican Republic.
- And include the size of your present casino (number of tables and slots).
At this moment there are not other alternative positions. Any applicants not meeting the above Essential Qualities will not be replied to as we are time constrained to respond. Thank you for your understanding.
Go to our jobs page for further opportunities
Floor Manager wanted in Malta
Search for more news on Dominican Republic